Register and download the agenda: here
Modus has organized a first Q&A Virtual meeting 08/12/2020. If you have missed it a second Virtual Meeting will be held on Thursday 10 December 2020 from 14:00 to 14:30.
Due to the COVID-19 situation and the associated impact on travel and gatherings, this year’s SESAR Innovation Days (SIDs) will take place online on 07-10 December 2020 in a virtual capacity. The SIDs are based on an open call soliciting contributions from ATM research. Exhibitions and poster, keynotes and networking events will provide further opportunities to learn about interesting projects and meet like-minded researchers.
Researchers from universities, research institutions, airlines, air navigation service providers and industry are invited to submit papers presenting exploratory research within the areas of interest listed below. Papers will be evaluated based on the innovative nature of the ideas, as well as the approach and methods applied.
Areas of interest include:
- Safety, security and resilience
- Automation, autonomy and robotics
- Human factors and decision support tools
- Uncertainty, applied modelling and optimization techniques
- Complexity, data science and information management
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Aviation economics and business models
- Legal and regulatory aspects and the ATM innovation process
- ATM operations, architecture and performance
- Airspace design and network and flow management
- High performing airport operations
- Advanced air traffic services
- Innovative approaches in environment and meteorology
- Integrated solutions for communications, navigation and surveillance (iCNS)
- Unmanned aerial systems (UAS) and UAS traffic management
Partners from academia and industry has been invited to submit proposals for posters and technical exhibits or demonstrations. As well as showing innovative solutions to traditional problems of air traffic management, posters and exhibits may also address wider air transport and air traffic issues.
Modus has received a EU founding within the Horizon 2020 SESAR Work program.
The project consist in 7 partners from 5 countries: UIC, Bauhaus Luftfahrt, Eurocontrol, ENAC, Skymantics, Universtity of Westminster and Innaxis
For more information please contact: email@example.com